The front fork has been developed together with racing teams and through tests and experiences with motocross front forks from Öhlins.
- 48 mm MX front fork (48 MXF).
- 25 mm cartridge system.
- Hydraulic bump stop.
- 2 way base valve, (High & low speed compression adjuster).
- External adjustment. High & low speed compression, rebound and spring preload.
- Chromed and polished innertubes.
- Tin coated inner steel inner tubes available as option parts.
- Three bushings for lower friction and better function.
- New improved settings
- Available for Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha.
- Supermotard version available with less wheel offset and shorter total length.