The Öhlins TTX22M shock delivers World Cup Downhill performance in a package to suit any bike and enables you to attack the toughest sections faster and harder than you ever thought possible. From the moment it got into the hands of riders, the TTX22M created a massive buzz within the bike industry. Praised for its outstanding performance and a huge range of meaningful adjustability, the shock sets a new standard in high-end gravity componentry.
Designed to soak up even the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks, the TTX22M shock also provides excellent pedal efficiency over flat and uphill sections. Its twin tube design allows the gas pressure to consistently backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep it at a controlled level. This ensures a highly consistent damping performance and an instant suspension response for outstanding bike control and unbeatable tire traction over any kind of terrain.
Super simple to set up, the high-speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable for easy tuning on-the-fly. Initial set-up of the TTX22M shock is really easy – check out the video here.
All our shocks feature a stability mode on the high-speed adjuster, which increases compression to give reduced suspension movements for those times when gravity is working against you.
Just like every product fitted with TTX damping technology, the TTX22M (Metric) has a race-proven settings bank giving access to a huge range of options for tuning the damper to suit any specific rider, bike or riding style.
- Specifically designed for the enduro/gravity circuit
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system
- Available in in metric lengths/strokes
- Possible to decrease stroke with 2.5 mm using spacer in the box or exchanging stop cap at a service center
- Spring weight has been reduced
- Easy to set up with enough adjustment range to suit different riding conditions
- External, three level high-speed compression adjustment
- External, 16 click low-speed compression adjustment rebound damping adjustment
- External, seven click rebound adjustment
- Weight : 490g (Based on 250x70mm)